Mec-Gar 1911 Government or Commander .45 ACP 8 round nickel magazine with a polymer butt-plate and follower MGCG4508NPF.
- Increased capacity of 8-rounds
- Carbon Steel or 17-7 PH Stainless Steel tube
- Internal components are linked together to offer easy disassembly and reassembly
nylon polymer follower with metal insert where the slide stop activates
properly aligns all types of ammunition for the most reliable feeding.
is manufactured from from higher tensile music wire with a drawn
phosphate coating for easier coiling properties and longer service life
- Redesigned high impact polymer removable butt-plate is tapered to to fit funneled mag wells
Constructed from certified carbon steel and features a heat treated
housing and high-impact polymer or certified carbon steel follower and
floorplate. The magazine spring is made of high strength type "D" music
wire-the strongest wire available. TIG welding provides additional
strength and a seamless finish. Each magazine surface is specially
treated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
Mec-Gar is proud to be the Original Equipment Manufacturer of
magazines to most of the prominent firearm manufacturers for the last
40 years including AMT - Armscor - Astra - Beretta Bernadelli - FN
Browning - BUL - Charles Daly - Colt - CZ - IMI - Kel-Tec - Kimber -
Llama - North American Arms - Remington - Sigarms - Smith & Wesson
- Springfield Armory - STI - Standard Arms - Star - Steyr - Tanfoglio -
Taurus - Walther